"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate."
Psalm 127:3-5

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

... And We Have Some Results!!!



A big "thank you" to all of you who submitted captions! We had a great time reading your ideas!


"I hope this is the right vehicle"




"I think this is the perfect time to pull out the harmonica I brought along in this bag"



"Meow"



"Attention Everyone! We have the prisoner in custody... now I need everyone to help to find the handcuffs. This box won't hold him for long!"



"I didn't find the handcuffs, but will this do the job??"



"No handcuffs here, but I did find this dashing outfit!"



"Okay let's see... keys... no, whistle... no, half a cracker... crunch, missing sandal... no, HANDCUFFS... yes! Hey guys.. I found them!"



1 comment: